ITIN Certifying Acceptance Agent

If you are selling property in the United States, you need a U.S. taxpayer identification number. For most US citizens, that number is a social security number (SSN). For nonresident aliens, that number is an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN).

Our office is an IRS certifying acceptance agent.  This means that we are authorized to assist you to apply for an ITIN. We prepare the ITIN application, authenticate identification documents, and submit the application to the IRS.